Choosing the best artificial grass in Tamworth and Lichfield
It’s that time of year when thoughts again turn to the great outdoors and getting the garden ready for a summer of barbecues, al fresco dining and playing out.
It’s also that time when your front lawn appears to have grown a foot every time you look at it and maintaining the grass becomes a weekly chore.
All of these factors are leading people to consider artificial lawns for their front and back gardens and we are heading in to our busiest time of year at Carpet Surgeon when it comes to laying artificial grass across the Tamworth and Lichfield area.
There are many benefits to having artificial grass. Whether you’re in the Leyfields, Fazeley, Coton Green, Glascote, or anywhere in between, an artificial lawn can save you time and money – as well as impressing the neighbours.
Benefits of artificial grass at a glance
- Easy to maintain – Forget mowing, weeding, watering and re-seeding. All you need to do with artificial lawn is give it the occasional quick brush, or wash, if desired.
- Perfect for pets – Pets don’t mind artificial grass at all. Their urine soaks through and any other mess can be picked up and the area washed with soapy water if you choose. No more muddy paw prints either!
- Great for children – Artificial turf is also a great surface for children to play on. It’s soft, clean and water drains away, so it doesn’t get muddy in the rain. And it doesn’t wear underneath climbing frames and trampolines.
- Save on water – This goes without saying. It doesn’t need watering to keep it green; your artificial lawn looks luscious all year round!
- Great for the environment – Say goodbye to pesticides, herbicides and petrol lawn mowers, and hello to doing your little bit for the environment.
Choosing the best artificial grass for you
Once you’ve decided on an artificial lawn, the next step is to choose which grass style you would like. Believe it or not, they are not all the same and there are many different styles, shades and lengths to choose from.
As part of our artificial lawn fitting service in Tamworth, Lichfield, Fazeley and surrounding areas, we will help you make that all-important decision.
We have a range of artificial grass samples that we can bring out to show you. These can also combine different colour shades and textures for the most realistic looking effect.
Artificial lawn installation in Tamworth
Laying your artificial grass is all part of the service to ensure you get a professional service and a well-fitted lawn that looks great and stands the test of time.
Just like with carpet fitting, your synthetic lawn has to be properly fitted to ensure it doesn’t ripple or buckle over time.
This process involves first lifting the existing ground surface and putting down hard-core, sharp sand and a weed membrane to create a completely level base before the artificial grass is laid.
Contact Carpet Surgeon to find out more about artificial lawns in Tamworth and Lichfield and request samples, or call 01827 261782 for a quote.